Any recipe with Oreo instantly makes it 10x better in my opinion so when I saw this recipe I couldn’t resist! It’s super easy to make and you only need a few ingredients. Follow along with me in the video above :).
- 6 cups regular Oreos, crushed
- 4 cups mini marshmallows or 40 large marshmallows
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- Pour Oreos into a large bowl and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, heat marshmallows and butter over medium heat until only a few lumps of mallows are left.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over Oreos and mix well until all the Oreos are coated.
- Press mixture into an 8×8 inch pan and let sit until cooled.
- Cut into squares and serve.